Swiss Fort Knox And Data Backup Services
SWISS FORT KNOX is an underground datacenter concept with various locations, deep inside the Swiss Alps. All facilities dispose of independent supplies in all areas, including an own climate system. The construction is resistant against any military and civil threat.
The access control in Swiss Data Backup
is very restrictive. The 24h operation is constantly supervised by a dual operation center. Various areas are only accessible for selected employees of SIAG. Every operation is based on a 4-eye principle. Manifold protection systems in the network and IT area reduce every possible risk to an absolute minimum. All locations are constantly monitored by video and equipped with a sophisticated fire detection system.
SWISS FORT KNOX is operated by SIAG Secure Infostore AG according to ISO27001. The concept represents an enormous investment volume and is known as Europe’s most secure datacenter concept.
How Secure Is THE SWISS FORT KNOX?
The SWISS FORT KNOX offers an ideal protection against any known threat
- Risk of own personnel
- Erosion of own precautions
- Theft, vandalism
- Elementary & environmental damage
- IT access problems (quarantine)
- Terror / Sabotage
Characteristics of SWISS FORT KNOX:
- Underground “zero-risk” infrastructure.
- Highest protection against nuclear, biological or chemical attacks.
- Full EMP (electro magnetic pulse) protection.
- Strict access control, constantly accompanied by security personnel.
- Scanning room for commodities.
- External video supervision with automatic detection.
- Security zones with explosion proof separations and bullet proof lock gates.
- Face recognition technology, video surveillance of any movement.
- Automatic control of visitors.
- 24h surveillance, ensured by a civil and military concept.
- Generators with an autonomous operation of several weeks.
- Battery power for 24h.
- Transformation room for production of quality power.
- Climate control with rehydration for ideal, constant conditions.
- Various micro-segmented air inlets at hidden locations.
- Atmospheric over pressure to prevent gas from entering the facility, full ABC protection.
- The high performance cooling system utilizes an underground lake to cool down all IT installations.